2-5 years Experience
Interested candidates must send their application to email@example.com along with a “statement of interest” with not more than 1200 words, stating your interest and how you are a suitable candidate for this position. The application must also have your detailed resume.
Any application without the above “statement of interest” will not be considered.
Are you passionate about Healthcare IT and in driving product features, mapping customer requirements to software, keen business sense and have excellent communication capabilities working with customers and internal software team, then please read on.
We, zBliss Technologies is a Healthcare IT startup. Our product zMed is successfully deployed in major Hospitals in India and we are scaling up.
We are looking for a person with a strong understanding of Hospital Management form an IT perspective, and have a strong understanding of multiple clinical requirements, problems that can be solved by Information Technology. The ideal candidate should have experience working for a major Hospital in an operation role or worked with a Healthcare IT company. An MBA, with an understanding of Hospital Management and Healthcare IT will be a plus.
- Be part of a strong team of a growing Startup in Health Care IT – Deep Tech
- Build a strong understanding of the current product
- Build product features pipeline that will add value to customers and Business Value to the company
- Understand business requirements, regulation, and industry standards
- Understand and report on global technology trends in Healthcare IT
- Closely work with the product development team, software engineers, to develop and improve product features in line with global Software and Healthcare IT standards
- Communicate closely with Physicians/Doctors to understand the gap and feature requirements
- Regularly meet up with existing customers and potential customers to understand the requirements and product improvement and communicate to the development team and work towards the implementation. Conduct and participate in The company workshops with physicians and other customer representatives
- Visit customer location if required to provide pre-sales product demo and explanation
- Attend regular seminars to showcase our product and to understand trends in the sector
- zBliss Technologies Pvt Ltd is a high technology firm, engaged in the development of hardware and software solutions for Healthcare
- zMed is our product, a hardware and software enterprise solution for critical care, ICU Automation, data intelligence, and analytics
- We are a fast-growing startup with customers that are leading healthcare providers in India
- To know more, please visit www.zbliss.com
|Job Category||Product Associate|